The 5th instalment in the Focus 24/7 Podcast series welcomes Adam Dean to the show.
Adam is an experienced Workday Financials Lead with over 5 years of experience working with the Workday platform. Adam has a track record of innovation, business transformation and success in fast-growing and evolving environments.
As a business, we have seen a huge surge in Workday Financials implementations, and with Adams help, we are able to understand several key factors that you need to take into consideration when embarking on a Workday Financials journey using the Launch methodology.
During the conversation, we covered:
- What to do after you’ve signed/before you start your Workday implementation
- During Implementation – The lessons learned and a breakdown of key parts of the deployment
- Tips for Cutover and then post-go-live
- What happens after go-live? What team is needed?
- How to optimise the platform – Phase X and beyond!
Take some time, have a listen and let us know your thoughts!
To listen: https://focus247.buzzsprout.com/