A fantastic & rarer opportunity for an experienced Workday HCM Lead Consultant within a superb organisation as they start their Greenfield Workday implementation project.
This highly successful organisation are currently seeking someone with 3+ Years experience within Workday who comes from a background of Large Enterprise Deployment projects
Ideally suited for someone who wants to be involved in a fresh deployment at the early stages.
Prior End To End Deployment experience a MUST!
Position: Workday HCM Lead Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Location: United Kingdom Or Europe – Remote – Sporadic Travel may be required to Europe once a month
Salary: Circa £80,000-£90,000
About the Role:
- Help lead the Workday Deployment LE Project acting as a conduit between the business & SI
- Exceptional High Level Stakeholder liaison/management
- Involved in Planning & carrying out the implementation internationally across different HCM modules
- Solution Design
- Involved in Configuration of Core HCM
- 2nd Level Support duties
- Upskilling & training the user population
- 3+ Years experience within the Workday Ecosystem
- Full Lifecyle project experience – Global LE
- Solid knowledge of the Workday Product
- Strong Stakeholder management & relationship building. German Work councils & high level stakeholders
- German Language Skills advantageous
About Focus On WD:
- As a business we wholly and totally concentrate on recruitment for the Workday ecosystem, which means we know our area inside & out. Our knowledge of the Workday ecosystem is what separates us from the rest and drives us forward