Workday HRIS Analyst
Here at Focus Cloud, I am currently working with a global not for profit organisation who are embarking on a huge HR transformation including a full suite Workday HCM implementation!
I am looking for a Workday HRIS Analyst with hands-on experience across a few Workday HCM modules to join this organisation on a permanent basis.
This opportunity is 100% remote so you can be based ANYWHERE in Canada! There is a great salary and benefits package on offer.
My client is a household name across the world and as a not for profit organisation they do some truly inspiring work in the community which makes this a hugely rewarding opportunity for the right candidate.
This project is one of the most exciting Workday implementations happening anywhere in Canada right now with the project planned to go live to almost 100,000 employees and volunteers!
What's in it for you:
- be part of one of the largest and most exciting Workday projects in Canada
- Develop your hands-on Workday HCM skills across a variety of modules
- great work-life balance with 100% remote working model
- 1-3+ years’ experience within the Workday Ecosystem
- Hands on experience configuring various Workday modules
- Experience with or knowledge of Workday Integrations
- Workday implementation experience is desired but not required
This is a full-time 100% REMOTE position based anywhere in Canada.
If you'd like to be part of the most exciting Workday implementation happening in Canada then this is not one to miss! Apply today to find out more!