Workday Financials Analyst - Hybrid - Sussex - Perm
Currently Focus Cloud are working with a leading International End User who are looking for a Workday Financials Analyst to join their growing team!
This role will be working within an established team working within Workday Financials covering a variety of different responsibilities including:
- Support from 1st to 3rd line
- Working alongside Junior members of the team supporting them with their growth within the Ecosystem
- Directly reporting to the Financials Manager
- Utilising your experience within Workday Finance to come up with creative solutions to issues and new processes.
To be considered for the position our clients are looking for candidates with:
- 12-18 months experience within Workday Financials
- Experience working within a collaborative environment liaising with users as well as stakeholders
- The abililty to think creativley as well as being able to go out to the wider Workday Community.
- Strong problem solving skills
In return our clients are offering the right candidate the ability to join a highly regarded firm with a large international presence, The ability to continue to progress and develop within your career, an excellent benefits package and the ability to take you career into your own hands!
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply or contact Abi on firstname.lastname@example.org
About Focus On WD:
- As a business we wholly and totally concentrate on recruitment for the Workday ecosystem, which means we know our area inside & out. Our knowledge of the Workday ecosystem is what separates us from the rest and drives us forward