A Fantastic opportunity to utilise your Workday HCM Experience aswell as learning additional Workday HCM Modules.
This is an International Workday End User who are live with Workday HC & Financials
We are currently looking for an experienced Workday Analyst to drive forward the Workday platform as an in-house SME being part of a wider established HRIS Team
This highly successful organisation are fully invested in getting the maximum Return Of Investment from Workday so are committed to Continuous improvement, enhancement & optimization.
Location: This is a Hybrid role - 2 Days on site in their London office, 3 days in the comfort of your own home.
Salary: £58,000-65,000 Per Annum with a Bonus & Benefits Package
About the Role:
- Increase your capabilities in managing & maintaining HCM Modules including Core HCM, Recruiting, Time & Absence, Talent & Performance, Core Compensation & Advanced Compensation.
- Utilise your Configuration skills to enhance, optimize, driver user adoption, release management & work through Ticketing requirements.
- Utilise your existing Communication skills with business stakeholders & teams to develop technical solutions to support business processes.
- Ideally you'll have 2/3+ Years experience within the Workday Ecosystem
- Configuration Skills across Core HCM + 2/3 other modules
- Security knowledge an advantage
- A passion & drive to learn more HCM Modules (Core HCM, Recruiting, Time & Absence, Talent & Performance, Core Compensation & Advanced Compensation)
- Workday Fundamentals/Pro qualifications (Advantage, Not Essential)
About Focus On WD:
- As a business we wholly and totally concentrate on recruitment for the Workday ecosystem, which means we know our area inside & out. Our knowledge of the Workday ecosystem is what separates us from the rest and drives us forward