A fantastic opportunity to utilise your Workday Financials experience within one of the fastest growing, successful companies in the UK & Europe
We are currently looking for an experienced Workday Financials Professional looking for the next step in their career.
This highly successful organisation are currently growing a team of Workday Financials professionals within a Post Go Live environment.
This is a fast paced, ever changing environment presenting an opportunity to not only enhance your Workday skills but to also work across various Finance systems.
With a superb leader at the helm, this organisation offers upskilling & growth opportunities.
Location: Hybrid – Once a week in London
Start Date: ASAP
Rate/Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 Per Annum + Benefits
About the Role:
- Responsible for Workday Financials enhancement, configuration, update, resolution, release management
- Working across a multitude of finance systems
- Involved with design/architect of Workday Financials
- 3+ Years hands on Workday Financials functional experience across a multitude of modules
- Various Finance systems experience advantage
- A Can-do attitude with the drive & passion to get involved in different areas
- Excellent stakeholder skills as interacting with various teams is essential
About Focus On WD:
- As a business we wholly and totally concentrate on recruitment for the Workday ecosystem, which means we know our area inside & out. Our knowledge of the Workday ecosystem is what separates us from the rest and drives us forward