Workday Compensation Analyst
Here at Focus Cloud, I am currently working with a Global organisation who are making a significant investment in their people and systems. It's a very exciting time to be joining the business during a period of growth!
My client, who is a Global Fortune 500 company, is looking to add a Workday Compensation Analyst to their HRIS team. You will be the go to person in the business to support the Workday Compensation module on a global basis.
This business is very early in their Workday journey with some very exciting projects on the go. This presents a great opportunity for you to drive the way workday is adopted and optimised within the business. If you're looking for an opportunity to be dynamic and grow your Workday skills then this is not one to miss!
For this role you will need:
- 2+ years’ experience with Workday configuration within Workday Core and Advanced Compensation
- Experience with Workday Benefits is beneficial but not required
- Experience building complex compensation packages in Workday
- Exposure to Unions or CLAs is advantageous
- Self-motivated with a focus on driving results and strong sense of accountability
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team or autonomously
In return you will get:
- Exposure to one of Workday's most exciting projects
- Global experience as the Workday Compensation Expert at an industry leading fortune 500 company
- Great Work/Life Balance
- 100% remote working model
- Unmatched platform for career growth
- Above market compensation package
This is a full-time 100% REMOTE role and you can be based ANYWHERE in the US!
Reach out today if you would like to know more!