A fantastic opportunity to utilise your HR Transformation experience within a highly successful organisation.
We are currently looking for an experienced HR Transformation to join a business on a Contract basis
This highly successful organisation are embarking on a journey of internal digitalisation and wider transformation
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 4 Months
Rate/Salary: £Flexible dependant on experience
About the Role:
- Responsible for managing all workstream project activities throughout discovery and design.
- Key Stakeholder Liaison
- Developing requirements and turning them into solution design documentation which will in turn will support configuration workbooks during the implementation phase of the project
- 3+ Years HR Transformation experience
- Workday & SAP Experience preferred, not essential
- Waterfall and Agile methodologies experience
- Strong BA SKILLS
About Focus On WD:
- As a business we wholly and totally concentrate on recruitment for the Workday ecosystem, which means we know our area inside & out. Our knowledge of the Workday ecosystem is what separates us from the rest and drives us forward