A Fantastic opportunity to utilise your Workday Financials experience within a Large Global End Client who are fully invested in the Workday Product.
They’re currently looking for an experienced Workday Financials Lead to join the team on a Full Time Permanent basis.
This highly successful organisation have got a solid roadmap over the next few years & are looking for someone who can come into the business & drive Workday Financials forward.
This role is 2 Days in the office in South England with 3 days from the comfort of your own home
Salary: £75,000 - £95,000 + Bonus & Benefits
About the Role:
- Workday Financials Lead or Owner position with autonomy over the Workday Financials system.
- Project Management driving forward optimization, enhancement, strategy, review of Workday Financials
- Ensuring Financials Systems & processes are fit for business needs.
- Involved with feature releases, determining impact assessments, choosing options, testing & integration.
- Managing a Team of 2
- Strong Stakeholder liaison
- Ideally you'll have 3/4+ Years’ Experience with full platform Financials
- Strong Management experience
- Ability to hit the ground running within a hybrid role of both Hands On/Strategy
- Strong Senior Stakeholder Management
- Strong Financials/accounting background
- Passion to drive your experience forward both in terms of progression & gaining lots of exposure to PSA
About Focus On WD:
- As a business we wholly and totally concentrate on recruitment for the Workday ecosystem, which means we know our area inside & out. Our knowledge of the Workday ecosystem is what separates us from the rest and drives us forward
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy