Here at Focus Cloud we have a fantastic opportunity for a Workday Time & Absence Specialist to join a global industry leading business as their 'Senior Workday Time & Absence SME'.
Here at Focus Cloud Group, we are working with a global business who is live with Workday and looking to add Time & Absence expertise to their internal Workday team. In this position, you would be the go to person for all things Workday Time Tracking and Workday Absence related, Support the US and EMEA regions with tier 2 / tier 3 support across both modules.
This is a permanent full time opportunity and this position is 100% remote so you can be based ANYWHERE in the US.
What's in it for you:
- Be the go to person in the business for Workday Time Tracking and Workday Absence
- 100% remote working model
- develop your Workday expertise in a global business environment
- competitive salary and benefits package
Required skills & experience:
- 2+ years of Workday configuration experience in Time Tracking and Absence modules
- Global Workday experience (EMEA experience preferred)
- Strong communication skills with stakeholder managment experience
- Postproduction Workday experience including tier 2 / tier 3 support
If you'd like to leverage your Workday Time Tracking & Absence expertise at a global Workday customer then apply today to find out more: