Fantastic opportunity for a Workday Financials Specialist to join a leading higher education institution who is live with Workday.
Focus on WD is a leader in Workday recruitment, both on a permanent and contract basis, and is the preferred choice for many consulting companies and end-users globally.
My client is looking to add a Workday Financials Specialist to their Workday team. Within this position you would oversee the Workday Financials suite, providing hands-on support for all things Workday Financials across the business.
This position is 100% remote and comes with a fantastic benefits package.
What's in it for you
- Oversee and lead support and enhancements across the Workday Financials Suite
- Opportunity to progress towards a Manager position
- Join a leading higher education institution offering fantastic benefits
- 100% remote position
Required skills & experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Workday Financials
- Accounting background or CPA licence
- Hands-on configuration in Procurement and Accounts Payable modules
- Security administration skills in Workday Financials
- Workday reporting skills in Workday Financials
- Experience solving purchase order issues
If you'd like to leverage your Workday Financials expertise in a role where you can progress your Workday career then apply ASAP to learn more: