This is a fantastic opportunity to join a superb Workday End User in a post go-live environment
The organisation are a market leading global company with a stable Workday HRIS Team. They operate in a mature Workday environment however constantly look at how Workday can be enhanced, optimized & recognize the true value of Workday & the impact it makes day to day.
Position: Workday Reporting Specialist
Employment Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Hybrid Working - London
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 Per Year Plus Bonus & Benefits
About the role:
- Join a superb HRIS/Reporting & Analytics team with some fantastic Workday individuals
- Utilise the breadth of your Workday Reporting skills across Advanced Reporting, Custom Reporting, Discovery Boards and Advanced Dashboards.
- Build & Maintain complex Workday Reports
- Provide consultative expertise and ideas to improve the system and internal processes
Skills & Experience Required:
- You’ll ideally have at least 2+ years hands-on Workday Reporting skills ideally utilising Advanced, Matrix and Composite Reporting.
- Experience creating Workday Discovery Boards and Advanced Dashboards ideal
- Utilising Calculated Fields and dealing with EIB loads
- Liaising with the Stakeholders and Presenting Reports and Data Analytics with the ability to communicate with Stakeholders at an Executive Level
- Experience within a Global Post Go-Live Workday environment
- Prior Training/Certifications advantageous
About Focus On WD:
- As a business we wholly and totally concentrate on recruitment for the Workday ecosystem, which means we know our area inside & out. Our knowledge of the Workday ecosystem is what separates us from the rest and drives us forward